The effectiveness of any nonprofit organization resides in the compassionate dedication of the volunteer group. From the very beginning of our ministry, Operation Care International (OCI) realized that caregivers like you, become an invaluable resource. OCI has developed the understanding that an informed volunteer provides benefits to both the leadership team and our guests. So, with that in mind OCI selected a software package from Volunteer2 © that not only allows OCI, the best method to contact you (once registered), but your skill set and preferred area of service. Please follow the instructions listed below, and bless you for enabling OCI to minister to others through your efforts.
1. Click here to register which should take you to “myVolunteerPage.com”, select “I would like to volunteer-Sign Up”.
2. The next action would be a “Sign In” page, and if you need to create a “sign in” to become an OCI volunteer, please select and click on “No”.
3. You will be asked a series of questions on the next few pages that will assist the OCI administrator on how to better understand your contact information and personal preferences, allowing your skills and talents to be effectively used in service to our Lord. Please provide as much detail as you are able.
4. Only the OCI administration team will have access to the information that you enter; and if needed, you can update or delete the data at any time thereafter.
5. Reminder: Please click on “Save and Continue” or “Save” at the bottom of EACH page.
6. After completing your profile and signing up for the initial activity, you can then return to the activity list to sign up for additional activities.
7. Please record your user ID and Password (this can be changed later). Now, you can return to the listing of current activities and make any change to your profile as needed.